Did you know? llewelyn-davies sahni was part of a four-firm design team hired to develop an image theme for the holiday season. The project consisted of:
- Location of 80, 40-foot illuminated Christmas trees along Post Oak Boulevard
- String lights at the top of buildings allowed for a glittering Galleria image
- Lighting the underside of low canopies
- Outlining a Christmas tree on Transco Tower
- Outlining a wreath on 1400 Post Oak Boulevard
The program was such a success that it has become a regular feature signifying the start of the holiday season.